bpRNA is a tool to annotate RNA secondary structures from base pairing data.
Download bpRNA Script
bpRNA_1m is a data base of single molecule secondary structures annotated using bpRNA.
For each RNA, we provide bpseq file, fasta file, dot bracket file, and structure type file. Moreover, the pdf file of each RNA secondary structure is available whethere is color-coded by segments, color-coded by structure types, linear representation, or simpl secondary structure diagram.
The zip file contains the following formats. However, each file format is available to download seperately as needed.
1. Fasta Files Download Fasta Files
2. BPSeq Files Download BPSeq Files
3. Dot Bracket Files Download Dot-Bracket Files
4. Ct Files Download Ct Files
5. Structure Type Files Download Structure Types Files
6. Structure Array Files Download Structure Array Files
7. Secondary Structure Representations in PDF Download Structures PDF
8. Secondary Structure Representations in JPG Download Structures JPG
9. Color-Coded Segments Representations in PDF Download Colored Segments
10 .Color-Coded Structure Types Representations in PDF Download Colored Structures
11. Linear Graph Representations (Page Numbers) in PDF Download Linear Graphs
bpRNA_1m(90) is a subset of bpRNA_1m containing RNAs with less than 90% sequence similarity.